How Do I Edit Employee Information in Patriot Software?
At some point, you may need to update your records to reflect changes to an employee’s personal information. To do this, you can easily edit employee information in your Patriot Payroll account.
The Employee info tab contains the following employee information:
- Marital status
- Phone number
- Email address
- Work location
- Work status
- Termination date
- Rehire date
- Veteran status
Employees who need help updating their personal information in their employee portal can view our help article, “Editing My Personal Information.”
How to change employee information
Need help changing employee address or updating employee marital status? You can edit employee information (and more) by following these steps:
- Go to Payroll > Employee List > Select Employee
- On the “Employee Info” tab, click “Edit”
Once you’re in editing mode for the employee, simply:
- Update the employee’s information
- Click “Save Employee” at the bottom of the screen
View changes to the employee’s information immediately on the “Employee Info” tab. You can also run the Employee Census Report to see updated names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and status info for all employees.
- Editing Employee Pay Information
- Editing Employee Tax Information
- Employee Level Deductions
- Employee Level Contributions