Using Employee Attachments in Patriot HR
You can attach electronic files to an employee’s record, which is helpful for storing resumes, performance reviews, benefit forms, and other employment documents. Files with the following extensions can be attached: .txt, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .pdf, .rtf, .xls, and .xlsx.
To Add an Employee Attachment:
- Payroll > Employees > Employee List > select the employee’s name.
- Click the HR Info link on the employee’s record.
- Find the Attachments section. Click Add Attachment.
- Click Choose File, and find the file on your computer.
- Enter a description (optional).
- Click Save.
The attachment will now appear in the list, which is sorted by most recent date added, unless you sort by another column. Click the file name to download and view the attachment.