Using Employee Attachments in Patriot HR
You can attach electronic files to an employee’s record, which is helpful for storing resumes, performance reviews, benefit forms, and other employment documents. Files with the following extensions can be attached: .txt, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .pdf, .rtf, .xls, and .xlsx.
When an employee changes their personal info in their portal, you can view what has changed as an attachment to their file. The file name will read “Employee Edit.” Click to view the old and new values and a timestamp of when the employee made the change.
To Add an Employee Attachment:
- Payroll > Employees > Employee List > select the employee’s name.
- Click the HR Info link on the employee’s record.
- Find the Attachments section. Click Add Attachment.
- Click Choose File, and find the file on your computer.
- Enter a description (optional).
- Click Save.
The attachment will now appear in the list, which is sorted by the most recent date added unless you sort by another column. Click the file name to download and view the attachment.
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.