How to Cancel a Product in Patriot Software
With Patriot Software, you have the freedom to cancel your software at any time. Patriot Software bills in arrears, so you will still receive a final monthly software invoice on the first day of the following month for the final period of service. If you cancel a product in the middle of a month, you will only be charged for the days the product was active.
To Cancel a Product or Account in Patriot Software
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Add or Cancel Software.
- Your selected products are shown with a green box and check mark. To cancel an active product, click the green box.
- Select the reason for cancelling and answer any corresponding questions.
- Click “Save Changes.”
To Cancel Full Service Payroll
If you are a Full-Service Payroll customer, we will need to get more details about exactly when you want to stop the tax filing service.
- Click “Continue” to begin the Full-Service Payroll cancellation process.
- Select an end date, which specifies whether Patriot will complete all filings until the end of the actual cancel date, month, quarter, or year (depending on when you cancel).
- If you select either end of quarter or year, we will ask if this will be your final Form 941 filing.
- You will see a snapshot of your tax responsibility, and Patriot’s responsibility.
- If Patriot is refunding tax collections, we will show you the refund amount. If Patriot will handling future taxes, we will charge $30 for each additional month.
- Click “Cancel Software” to finish the process.