As a Patriot Software customer, your business mailing address is used as your main location. If your main location changes, you will need to update your mailing address. Here’s how:
- Dashboard > Account Settings > Company Info.
- Click Edit.
- Update your mailing address. This address will be used on your tax forms.
- Click Save.
If you are a payroll customer, and if your worksite has moved to a different tax location, you will also see a Missing Information warning prompting you to complete any missing tax settings, such as tax ID number, SUTA rates, etc.
If you are a Full Service Payroll customer, you will see a Missing Information warning prompting you to enter the Deposit Frequency for this new local tax.
- Settings > Tax Service Settings > Tax Deposit Frequencies
- Find your new local tax listed.
- Choose the Deposit Frequency from the dropdown.
- Click Save Settings.
If you have additional work locations and need to update an address, you can inactivate the old location and add a new location. For more details, see Managing Company Work Locations.