Our Core Values
Featured Help Articles
Our Core Values
May 3, 2016
We have 3 basic core values that drive everything we do.
1. In everything we do, we put back (i.e. give) more than we take.
- We always provide our customers with more value than they pay for.
- We are not clock-watchers. We always give more of ourselves (and our time) than what is expected of us.
- We take ownership and pride in our work. For us, it’s not just a job…it’s our passion.
2. We do what needs to be done without taking shortcuts.
- We are hard working, honest, and caring.
- We have integrity. We don’t lie, cheat, or steal.
- We always get the job done, no matter what. We do whatever it takes!
- Our work is accurate and thorough.
- We don’t compromise on the quality of our products and services. We don’t take shortcuts on quality. We make the hard decisions required to offer superior quality.
- We are very focused and use our time wisely.
- We are thinkers. We think things through as far as we possibly can.
- We lead. We don’t copy competitors. We are original.
- We are continuous learners. We regularly pursue new education and training on the job and also in our spare time.
- We get results. Consistently.
- We move quickly. Speed matters. Our software is fast too.
- We know that change is constantly happening in any progressive business. So, we quickly embrace change.
3. In everything we do, we follow the Golden Rule. (This means that we treat others how we would want to be treated: customers, co-workers, competitors, etc.)
- We genuinely care about our customers, and we want them to be successful.
- Our co-workers are like family to us, and we are loyal and accountable to each of them.
- We honor them and treat them with respect.
- We are friendly, cooperative, and easy to get along with!
- We try to remain humble. It’s “not about us” or doing things our way. It’s about the cause (the mission) that we are pursuing together. We are open-minded team players.