The Payroll History report in your employee portal shows a summary of your pay since the beginning of the calendar year. The difference between this report and the “Paychecks” page is this report shows all payroll activity, including paychecks, payroll edits, and prior payroll history that may have been paid outside of the system.
1. Under Reports, Click Payroll History.
2. By default, the date range at the top shows January 1 through December 31 of the current year. You can change the “From” and “To” date fields.
3. In the “Grouped By” list, select Check, Pay Date, or Totals.
- Selecting Check will display detail for each paycheck.
- Selecting Pay Date will display detail for each pay date, and will combine any multiple paychecks received for a pay date.
- Selecting Totals will display the total amounts for the date range.
4. Click Run Report.
You can print a PDF version of this report. Click the “Print Report” link under the date fields. A PDF document will download, and you can open or save to your computer.