Using Employee Notes in Patriot HR
Any time you need to document an activity for an employee, you can add employee notes to their record.
To Add an Employee Note:
- Payroll > Employees > Employee List > select Employee Name
- Click the HR Info link on the employee’s record > HR Info page.
- Find the Notes section. Click Add Note.
- Enter a Subject for the note.
- Today’s Date will appear. You can change the date if needed.
- Enter Comments (optional.)
- Click Save.
Your note will appear in the Notes section. Notes are sorted by the most recent date, unless you sort by another column.
To edit a note, click the “Edit” icon in the row of the note to be edited.
To delete a note, click the trashcan icon in the row of the note to be deleted.