You can track your employee’s Emergency Contact names and phone numbers. You can find a summary report of all employee emergency contacts under HR Reports on the main HR page.
To Add an Emergency Contact:
- Payroll > View Employees > select Employee Name
- Click the HR Info link on the employee’s record > HR Info Page.
- Find the Emergency Contacts section. Click Add.
- Enter the First and Last Name of the emergency contact.
- Enter the primary Phone Number.
- Enter an optional Alternate Phone Number.
- Enter an optional Relationship to the employee.
- Click Save.
To edit an emergency contact, click the “Edit” link in the row of the contact to be edited.
To delete an emergency contact, click the “Delete” link in the row of the contact to be deleted.