Using Employee Emergency Contacts in Patriot HR
You can track your employee’s Emergency Contact names and phone numbers. You can find a summary report of all employee emergency contacts under Payroll > Reports > HR Reports > Emergency Contacts.
To Add an Emergency Contact:
- Payroll > Employees > Employee List > select Employee Name
- Click the HR Info link on the employee’s record > HR Info Page.
- Find the Emergency Contacts section. Click Add Contact.
- Enter the First and Last Name of the emergency contact.
- Enter the primary Phone Number.
- Enter an optional Alternate Phone Number.
- Enter an optional Relationship to the employee.
- Click Save.
To edit an emergency contact, click the “Edit” icon in the row of the contact to be edited.
To delete an emergency contact, click the trashcan icon in the row of the contact to be deleted.