Patriot Software needs your credit or debit card information in order to process your payments for software and service fees. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
We require a credit card during your free trial, but you will not be billed for Patriot services until your free trial is over. If you are a Full-Service Payroll customer, or use direct deposit, a credit card will be required in case your bank account doesn’t have the funds to cover taxes and/or direct deposits.
TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT INFO:
- Dashboard > Account Settings > Credit/Debit Card Info > Edit
- Card Nickname. Give your card a nickname, if you wish. The Monthly Software Fees page will list the nickname for each transaction.
- Card Number. Type in the numbers as they appear on your card — no spaces or hyphens.
- Card Type. The software automatically chooses the card type for you.
- Name On Card. Enter the name as it appears on your card (e.g., company name, personal name).
- Expiration Date. Use the dropdown lists to select the correct month and year.
- Billing Zip Code. Enter the zip code associated with the billing address for this credit card.
- Security Code. If you have Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, this is the 3-digit number that appears on the back of your card next to your card number. If you have American Express, this is the 4-digit number that appears on the front of your card in the upper corner.