How Do I Set up the Information About My Business?
Your company information appears on reports, invoices, etc., throughout the software. You can easily keep your company information current by making any changes on the Company Information page.
- Settings > Account Settings > Company Info.
- At the top right, you will see the Edit link. Click on Edit.
- Make any changes by choosing the correct item from a drop-down list, or type the new information. Our smart software will populate suggested addresses as you type.
- Click either Save or Cancel.
Things to know:
- There are separate places to list your Business Name and your Tax Filing Name since they might not be the same.
- Your Tax Filing Name is the one on your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) paperwork. Forms 941 and 940 of your federal tax return will also display your Tax Filing Name.
- You can add your industry and additional information. This field is optional.
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.