Running Payroll On Your Mobile Device
Patriot Software has been developed to be “responsive,” meaning the screens are formatted to fit your phone, tablet, or desktop computer. You do not need to download an app from your mobile phone app store to use Patriot Software on your phone. Instead, log in to Patriot using your phone’s web browser. You can even add a shortcut on your phone home screen for easy access.
How To Get to Patriot Software On Your Phone
- Open your phone’s web browser
- Go to login.patriotsoftware.com
- Log in as you normally would and start using the software
You can save this as a bookmark in your phone’s web browser, or add a shortcut to your phone’s home screen.
How to Run a Payroll On Your Phone
- Log in and tap “Run Payroll” from the Dashboard.
- The three steps will be the same as your desktop. For detailed instructions, see How to Run a Payroll.
- Enter your dates, employee hours, and money in Step 1.
- Review your check details in Step 2.
- If needed, print your checks in Step 3.
Mobile app for employee time and attendance
Coming soon! We’re beta testing a mobile app for employee timekeeping. Learn more and sign up here.
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.