The Payroll Register report shows all pay detail for each employee receiving a paycheck. This report is found under the Payroll > Payroll Reports > Payroll Register.
Hours & Earnings: Shows the number of hours and any additional money paid. Money taxed at the flat supplemental tax rate will appear in a separate Supplemental Earnings section. Non-taxable money will appear in a separate Non-Taxable section.
Deductions: All money deducted from employee earnings.
Employee Taxes: Any taxes withheld from employee earnings. If money is taxed at the flat supplemental tax rate, an additional Federal Tax line will appear showing the flat tax withheld.
Deductions Not Withheld: Any scheduled deductions that were not deducted from this paycheck because of low earnings. This section only appears if deductions were not withheld.
Deposits/Live Check Details: Details how net pay was paid to employee.
Employer Contributions: Any money contributed by the employer. These amounts do not affect employee earnings, and are for informational purposes only.
Employer Taxes: Any tax that the employer is responsible for paying.
How to Use the Payroll Register Report
To view paycheck history for a single employee:
- Payroll > View Employees > Click the employee’s name in the list.
- On the employee’s main screen, click the Paychecks link.
- The employee’s most recent paycheck will display. To view a check for a specific pay date or range of pay dates, enter the paycheck date range, and click Run.
- To view and/or print the employee’s actual pay stub, click the View/Print Stub link at the bottom of each paycheck detail. A A file will be available to download.
To view paycheck history for a group of employees:
- Payroll > Reports > Payroll Register.
- The payroll register for the most recent pay date will appear. To change the pay date or view a range of pay dates, enter the paycheck date range and click Run Report.
- To view and/or print the employee’s actual pay stub, click the View/Print Stub link at the bottom of each paycheck detail. A file will be available to download.