How Do I Disable the Pop-Up Blocker?
Patriot Software uses PDF documents for certain reports and paychecks. To view or print a PDF in Patriot Software, you may need to disable your pop-up blocker.
Here’s how to disable the pop-up blocker in the most common web browsers.
In Internet Explorer:
1. Click Tools, then Internet Options.
2. On the Privacy tab, uncheck Turn on pop-up blocker.
1. Click Tools.
2. Click Options.
3. Choose Content.
4. Uncheck the Block pop-up windows box.
Change your default pop-ups & redirect settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] Done.
1.Click the Gear icon for Safari settings.
2. Scroll down to Block pop-up windows and uncheck the box.
3. Click OK.
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.