If you have printed a live paycheck and have already given it to the employee, we do not recommend reprinting the same paycheck twice. Instead, if an employee has lost or damaged their paycheck, you will need to void the check. Then, create a new paycheck by processing a new payroll. For more information, see the training article How to Void a Paycheck.
If you have not yet given the live paycheck to the employee, you can reprint the same paycheck for example, if your printer jammed.
- In the left menu, go to Payroll > Payroll Tasks > Print Payrolls.
- If you don’t see this option, be sure your Paycheck Printing Options are set to print checks. Go to Settings > Payroll Settings > Paycheck Printing Options and make your selection.
- In the “Previously Printed” section at the bottom of the page, choose the payroll that contains the check(s) you need to print by clicking “Reprint All Paychecks”at the end of the row.
- Enter the starting paycheck number. You may see a warning if you have already used that check number before. You can choose to continue, or change the check number.
- Click “Download Paychecks Now.” A PDF document with the paycheck(s) will open. Load your blank check stock in your printer, and print the check(s).
- Click “I’m Finished Printing” to return to the Payroll Home page.