How Can I Reprint a Paycheck?
If you need to reprint a live paycheck that you have already given to the employee, for example the employee has lost or damaged their paycheck, we recommend you contact your bank and cancel the check, and then reprint the same check in the software.
If you have not yet given the live paycheck to the employee, you can reprint the same paycheck for example, if your printer jammed.
- In the left menu, go to Payroll > Payroll Tasks > Print Payrolls.
- If you don’t see this option, be sure your Paycheck Printing Options are set to print checks. Go to Settings > Payroll Settings > Paycheck Printing Options and make your selection.
- In the “Previously Printed” section at the bottom of the page, choose the payroll that contains the check(s) you need to print by clicking “Reprint All Paychecks” at the end of the row.
- To print just one or more employee checks, but not the entire payroll, click “View Details” and select the employee checks to print.
- Enter the starting paycheck number. You may see a warning if you have already used that check number before. You can choose to continue, or change the check number.
- Click “Download Paychecks Now.” A PDF document with the paycheck(s) will open. Load your blank check stock in your printer, and print the check(s).
- Click “I’m Finished Printing” to return to the Payroll Home page.
Reprinting a Contractor Check
To reprint a contractor check, go to Payroll > 1099 Contractors > Print Contractor Checks and follow the same steps as above.
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.