How can I customize my use of Patriot’s Payroll Software?
Here are a few ways you can customize Patriot’s payroll software for your business needs. You can:
- Define your pay frequency.
- Create an unlimited number of money and hours types, either hours-based or dollars-based (examples: regular hours, overtime hours, vacation hours, bonus payments, reimbursement payments, etc.)
- Pay your employees using multiple pay methods (cash, handwritten checks, printed checks, direct deposit, payroll debit card).
- Rearrange your paycheck printouts with our user-defined printed paycheck editor. It works with top- or bottom-aligned pre-printed paychecks, or blank checkstock.
- Create an unlimited number of user-defined deductions (medical, 401k, expenses, garnishments, support orders, etc.) using the percentage method or flat-dollar method, and assign dollar limits to each deduction (per pay, per month, per year, lifetime).
- Create user-defined company match / contributions rules, with various ‘match’ methods (Fixed $, % Gross, % Net, Single Formula, Tiered Formula) which may be tied to deductions or standalone.
- Designate W-2 box locations for specific earnings, deductions and contributions (i.e., 401(k) deductions are reported in W-2 box 14 with a label “D”).
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.