Adding Attachments to Contractors
You can upload and store electronic file attachments to your contractor records in Patriot Software, such as copies of receipts or their invoices to you. Files with the following extensions can be attached: .txt, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .pdf, .rtf, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .tif, .tiff, .pages, .numbers, .odt, .ods.
To add an attachment to a contractor record:
Payroll > 1099 Contractors > Contractor List
- In the list of contractors, select the contractor name.
- Click the Attachments link on the contractor record.
- Click the Add Attachment link. A popup window will appear.
- Click Choose File, and find the file on your computer.
- Enter an optional description for the file.
- Click Add Attachment.
The attachment will now appear in the list. Click the Name to download and view the attachment.
If you need to make a change to the attachment name or description, you will need to delete the attachment and add it again.