Adding a Program Invitation Badge To Your Website
Once you have been approved as a Patriot Software Partner, you will gain access to your Partner Center, which appears under “Partners” in the left menu of the software. Inside your Partner Center, you have the tools to share Patriot Software with your website visitors.
- Login to Patriot Software
- In the left menu, go to Partners > FAQs > Referral FAQs
- Under the section “How do I make referrals to Patriot,” you will see a link for your badges under instructions to “Display your badge on your website.” Click the link.
- You will see the HTML code you will need to give your webmaster and let them know where you would like to place the badge on your website. Your unique code tells Patriot Software that you are the referrer.
- Note that if you are an Advisor, you can still add a referral badge to your website for referrals you will not administer yourself.
Share your link via email or social media
You can also share an invitation link via social media or copy and paste it in a way that’s easy to share with your customers or business friends.
- Under the section “How do I make referrals to Patriot,” you will see a link under instructions to “Send an invitation link.”
- You can then either copy and paste the link into an email or share it via social media by clicking the social media icons.
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.