Patriot’s Time and Attendance Software is an online system that works with Patriot’s Online Payroll. With it, employers have an alternative to costly time and attendance software, and because it’s web-based, they can access their data anytime or anywhere.
Easy and Secure Access
- Runs from your favorite browser – no software to install or maintain
- Provides secure data storage
- Retains time & attendance data to comply with federal and state rules
- Employees can enter their hours and review time-off balances through MY Patriot
- Employers can review, edit, and approve time cards in the time and attendance software
- Approved time card hours can be sent directly to Patriot’s Online Payroll for processing
Time Card Features
- Hourly time card format allows for multiple punch-in/punch-out time entry
- Salary time card format allows for daily total hours entry
- Time cards can be used for either weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods
- Time cards can be customized to add vacation, sick, and other hours
- All U.S. time zones are supported in the time and attendance software
- Time cards are automatically created each pay period
- Both employees and managers can approve time cards
- Managers can view which time cards still need to be approved
- Controls prevent employees from editing processed time cards
- Nudge employees to remit timecards.
- Easily create custom OT rules to comply with state, local, or company policies
- View time card history for each pay period
- Time cards indicate whether they have been processed through the payroll
- View unapproved time cards in the time and attendance software
- Employers can maintain an accurate account of time off used and remaining balances
- Overtime is automatically calculated for hours worked over 40 in a workweek
- Employees can view their own time card history and time-off details in the MY Patriot employee portal software
- California overtime and double-time rules are automatically calculated
- Define and report on multiple time-off hour types, such as vacation, sick time, etc.
- View the number of hours allowed, hours used, and balance for each employee
- Available time-off balance appears on each employee’s time card
- Employees are prevented from entering more time off than allowed
- Need help? You can find answers fast with the training articles and videos available in our Help Center.