Salaried Employees: Entering My Time Worked
If you are an employee and have any questions about your paychecks, W-2s, or using the employee portal, please contact your employer. Patriot Support staff cannot answer your questions via chat, email, or phone. We can only speak with authorized company contacts.
If your employer offers online time and attendance, and you are a salaried employee and keep track of your hours worked, here is how to enter your time in your employee portal.
1. Log into your employee portal.
2. On the home page, click “Time Cards” in the left list. By default, the time card for the current pay period will appear.
- The current Year and Pay Period will appear in the dropdown lists at the top of the page. To view a time card for a different pay period, select it from the dropdown list, and click Select.
- If you are paid weekly, you will see a grid for one week. If you are paid biweekly, you will see a grid for two weeks.
3. Enter your time. Record the total number of hours worked in the corresponding column for each day.
4. Add Other Hours, if applicable. If your employer offers tracking for non-worked hours such as vacation or holiday, click “Other Hours.” New rows will appear on your time card (if your employer has added them). Enter the total daily non-worked hours in the corresponding row.
5. Add any comments, if needed. There is space at the bottom of the time card to add your comments about this pay period, such as explaining an absence or a changed work schedule.
6. Check the “Employee-Approved” box in the lower right corner when you are finished entering your time for the pay period. You can still make edits after you approve your own time card, but you can no longer make edits once your manager approves the time card and you see the word “Approved” in the top right corner.
7. Click Exit Time Card, and click Yes to save your entries.
Note: If this time card has already been approved by a manager, the word “Approved” will appear in the top right corner and you will no longer be able to make time card entries for that pay period.
Time card rejection
If your employer rejects your timecard, you will be notified by email and also in your employee portal.
- Make the necessary corrections
- Click “Employee Approve”
- Click “Save”
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.