You can upload and store electronic files to your vendor records, such as copies of bills or receipts from your vendors. Files with the following extensions can be attached: .txt, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .pdf, .rtf, .xls, and .xlsx.
To add an attachment to a vendor record:
Accounting > Vendor Tasks > Add/View Vendors
- In the vendor list, click the vendor name.
- Click the Attachments link on the vendor record.
- Click the Add link at the top right corner.
- Click Choose File, and find the file on your computer.
- Enter an optional description for the file.
- Click Add Attachment.
The attachment will now appear in the list. Click the Name to download and view the attachment.
If you need to make a change to the attachment name, you will need to delete the attachment and add it again.