Accounts Receivable Aging Report
The Accounts Receivable Aging Report shows the balance your customers owe you as of the selected date, divided into aging periods based on the number of days past the due date of each customer invoice. This report can help you see who owes you, and if customers are current on their payments to you.
Accounting > Reports > Customer Reports > Accounts Receivable Aging Report
The “As of” date will default to today’s date. You can change the date if needed. Each column shows:
- Total Balance: The total balance owed for that customer for all due dates
- Current: The total amount due up to the due date without going over
- 1 – 30: The total amount 1 to 30 days past due
- 31 – 60: The total amount 31 to 60 days past due
- 61 – 90: The total amount 61 to 90 days past due
- 90+: The total amount over 90 days past due
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.