Accounts Payable Aging Report
This report is available for Accounting Basic and Premium customers.
The Accounts Payable Aging Report shows the balance you owe to each vendor on the selected date, divided into aging periods based on the due date of each invoice. The aging of accounts payable report can help you see who you owe, if you are current on your payments to your vendors, and it can help you organize your accounts payable workflow process.
Reports > Accounting > Vendor Reports > Accounts Payable Aging
The “As of” date will default to today’s date. You can change the date if needed. Each column shows:
- Total Balance: The total balance owed for that vendor for all due dates
- Current: The total amount due up to the due date without going over
- 1 – 30: The total amount 1 to 30 days past due
- 31 – 60: The total amount 31 to 60 days past due
- 61 – 90: The total amount 61 to 90 days past due
- 90+: The total amount over 90 days past due