Using Google Single Sign-on
Google single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication service that permits you to use your Google login credentials to sign up for and sign in to Patriot. Using Google SSO will eliminate the need to create separate login credentials when accessing Patriot Software streamlining access to your account.
Sign Up with Patriot Using Google Single Sign-On
- To sign up for a Patriot account using Google SSO, simply click the “Sign up with Google” button.
- If you are not already logged in to your Google account you will need to log in using the username and password you use to access your Google account.
- If you have multiple Patriot accounts, you can only use the Google SSO feature for one account.
- You can then use a different email address for your other accounts and create a username and password for each. For more information on how to username and password, please read, “How do I Log in?“
Set up Google SSO
If you have already created a username and password, you can still set up Google SSO. Take a look at the following steps:
- Go to Settings>User Settings> Manage Login Information.
- Click the “Connect” button.
- Select which Google account you want to use for Google SSO.
- If you select a Google account that is different from the email address currently on your account, you will have the option to update the contact email address and user email address.
- Once you have connected Google single sign-on with your email address, you will be able to sign in with either Google SSO or your previously created username and password.
Disconnect Google SSO
- Settings>User Settings> Manage Login Information.
- Click the “Disconnect” button.
- You will be able to select a different Google account for SSO. Or, you can disconnect Google altogether and add a password to use for logging in.
- You can change your username after you have discovered your Google account and set your password by going to Settings> User Settings > Manage Login Information> Username.
- For more information about creating login credentials, please read, “How do I Log In?”
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.