How Do I Change My Payroll Frequency from Weekly to Biweekly?
Within Patriot Software, you can change your settings to reflect different pay frequencies. Here’s how:
Change the company-level default frequency
1. Settings > Payroll Settings > Tax Settings
2. Click Show Advanced Tax Settings at the bottom of the page.
3. Under Default Payroll Pay Frequency, select the “Biweekly” from the drop-down list.
4. Click Save.
Next, change the employee’s default pay frequency
1. Under Payroll > Employees > Employee List, click View Employees. Select the employee from the Employee List.
2. Click the Pay Info link at the top of the employee’s record.
3. Click Edit.
4. In the Pay Frequency dropdown list, select “Biweekly.”
5. Click Save.
Repeat all steps for each employee you want to change
Also see these related training articles:
Company Pay Frequency Setup
Running Payroll in Patriot Software Using Different Pay Frequencies