Employee Time Mobile App
Coming soon! Employers: Sign up for our beta release!
Great news! Patriot is developing a mobile app available on the App Store and Google Play. Our initial beta version will be for employees whose company uses our time and attendance software.
- Salary or hourly employee timecards
- Time punch or manual entry
- View open and approved timecards
- View time-off balances
- Record worked and non-worked hours
- Clone hours to future timecards (salary only)
- Daily, weekly, or pay period overview
- Leave comments
- Automatic sync between devices
Employers: Just add your contact information and we will email you when we add your company to the beta release of our time and attendance app.
Employees: Please ask your employers to fill out the form if you’d like to join the beta group.
Getting Started with the Mobile MyPatriot Time & Attendance App
Using the mobile time and attendance app is an easy and convenient way to seamlessly track work and time off hours, and submit timecards for payroll.
To use the mobile MyPatriot Time and Attendance App:
- Your employer must have Patriot’s Time and Attendance Software
- Employees must have accepted their employee portal invite and set up login credentials to their portal. Employees will use the same credentials to log into their mobile app as they use for their employee portal. Payroll admins will send employees invites to the portal.
Your feedback will not receive a reply. If you have a specific issue, please reach out to our support team here.