You can’t wait to hire someone to fill your open position. But the hiring process actually takes a lot of time and energy: conducting a search, interviewing candidates, reviewing resumes, running thorough background checks, and making final hiring decisions. Are you up to the task?
In this eight-page resource, you’ll learn about:
- Creating a job description and a writing a job ad
- Ways to conduct a search for the best
- Preparing for job interviews
- Interview tips and sample interview questions
- Info on conducting a background check
- How to make a job offer…plus links to valuable websites!
Before you hire your next employee, develop a plan for your hiring process with “A Guide to Hiring Best Practices.”