Activity by Account Report
The Activity by Account report shows all of your activity for accounts you select during the chosen time period.
Reports > Accounting > Financial Reports > Activity by Account
To view your account activity details:
- Enter the date range of the activity you want to view. By default, it will show all activity from the first day of the prior month to the last day of the current month.
- Select the accounts you want to view. By default, all accounts will be selected.
- Select the Accounting Basis (accrual vs. cash basis) you would like to view, either “Cash/Modified Cash” or “Accrual.” This will determine the type of accounts and how the money is recorded and shown here.
- If you use Departments, choose the Departments you want to include.
- Click “Run Report.”
- You can download the amounts into a spreadsheet to import into your bank or other software. Click “Download Spreadsheet.” A comma delimited file will open in your spreadsheet program, such as Excel.
- Click the “Details” icon with the three blue lines to see more details about that transaction. Depending on the transaction, you may be able to edit, void, or delete. See Voiding a Journal Entry for details.
- If you have Accounting Premium, you can attach electronic files and receipts to each transaction on the report by clicking the link icon at the end of each row. See Managing Your Receipts and Documents for details.