Patriot TIME™ is an online Time & Attendance Software System. Patriot TIME collects employees’ time, calculates hours to be paid based on the employer’s time and attendance rules, and then moves those hours into the Patriot PAY™ payroll system. This eliminates errors, because you’re not entering hours twice. Patriot TIME can also be used to manage employee work schedules, track and trend employees’ attendance, and track time-off balances.
Time & Attendance Pricing
- 30-Day Free Trial
- Free setup and support
- No hidden fees
- No long-term contracts
Time and Attendance Software Features
Use TIME to enter your employees’ work hours online. No time clock is necessary. The hours to be paid are automatically shared with the payroll system (PAY).
Have your employees clock-in and out themselves via the online employee portal, MY Patriot. You simply approve their work hours, and then payroll’s a snap!
No More Timeclocks
There are no expensive time-clocks or software that you have to purchase, install, or maintain. Run TIME anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Your employees’ time-card history is stored for each pay period. Quick reports help you see an employee’s attendance and time-off used (or unused).
30-Day Free Trial
When you use our payroll software, we also give you a 30-day free trial of our TIME software.
We offer free routine support. Just call our USA-based support team toll-free at (877) 968-7147.
Why should I use Patriot TIME?
Patriot TIME is an online time and attendance system, accessible from anywhere with Internet access 24/7. You don’t need expensive time clocks or paper timesheets. You don’t have to do any software installations, maintenance upgrades, data backups, restores, or time-clock system repairs. Also, TIME stores your employees’ work hours for historical reporting purposes.
How does Patriot TIME work?
Patriot TIME can be a great alternative to a traditional time clock system. You can enter your employees’ work hours into TIME yourself, or you can have them enter their own work hours into the online employee portal, MY Patriot. Either way, you can see their remaining vacation hours, and enter comments.
What pay frequencies does Patriot TIME support?
You can use the time and attendance software for weekly or biweekly pay periods.
Can Patriot TIME handle overtime and double-time calculations?
Yes. Patriot TIME comes with the standard “over 40 hours/week” overtime rule already set up. For California employees, the system will calculate based on California overtime and double-time rules.
TIME Summary Report
One simple report does it all. With the Time Summary report, you can report on any date range and show one employee or all employees’ time punches and hours (e.g., regular hours, overtime hours, or vacation hours).
- Define and report on multiple time-off hour types, such as vacation, sick time, etc.
- View number of hours allowed, hours used, and balance for each employee
- Available time-off balance appears on each employee’s time card
- Employees are prevented from entering more time off than allowed
Easy and Secure Access
- Runs from your favorite browser – no software to install or maintain
- Provides secure data storage
- Retains time & attendance data to comply with federal and state rules
- Employees can enter their hours, and review time-off balances through MY Patriot
- Employers can review, edit, and approve time cards in the time and attendance software
- Approved time card hours are automatically shared with the Patriot PAY payroll software for processing
Time Card Features
- Hourly time card format allows for multiple punch-in/punch-out time entry
- Salary time card format allows for daily total hours entry
- Time cards can be used for either weekly or biweekly pay periods
- Time cards can be customized to add vacation, sick, and other hours
- All U.S. time zones supported in the time and attendance software
- Blank time cards are automatically created each pay period
- Both employees and managers can approve time cards
- Managers can view which time cards still need to be approved
- Controls prevent employees from editing processed time cards
- View time card history for each pay period
- Time cards indicate whether they have been processed through payroll
- View unapproved time cards in the time and attendance software
- Employers can maintain an accurate account of time off used and remaining balances
- Overtime is automatically calculated for hours worked over 40 in a workweek
- Employees can view their own time card history and time-off details in MY Patriot
- California overtime and double-time rules are automatically calculated