If you are not a TaxBeGone customer, here is how to view your saved W-2 forms for individual employees. If you are a TaxBeGone customer, follow the instructions in the following article: TaxBeGone: Viewing Saved W-2 Forms.
You must first download and print your W-2 forms before you can view them. If you have not yet done this, see How to Print W-2 Forms in Patriot PAY.)
When you download and print a W-2 PDF, Patriot PAY saves the most recent version of the downloaded W-2 form for each employee. You can view each employee’s saved W-2 form, one employee at a time.
To View Your Saved W-2 Forms:
- Payroll > Tax Filing Tasks > View Saved W-2s.
- By default, the most recent year you created forms will appear. Change the year, if needed, and Run Report.
- Click an employee name from the employee list.
- A PDF will open in a new browser window, displaying the W-2 for that employee.
- Save this file to your computer or print using your browser’s instructions. Close this window when you are finished.
- To view another employee’s W-2 form, click on their name.