Within Patriot PAY, you can change your settings to reflect different pay frequencies. Here’s how:
Change the company-level default frequency.
1. Payroll Payroll Settings > Tax Settings.
2. Click Edit.
3. Select “Biweekly” from the Pay Frequency dropdown list.
4. Click Save.
Next, change the employee’s default pay frequency.
1. Under Payroll Tasks, click View Employees. Select the employee from the Employee List.
2. Click the Pay Info link at the top of the employee’s record.
3. Click Edit.
4. In the Pay Frequency dropdown list, select “Biweekly.”
5. Click Save.
Repeat all steps for each employee you want to change.
You can find more information in our training article, Running Payroll in Patriot PAY Using Different Pay Frequencies.