You can track your employee’s Emergency Contact names and phone numbers. You can find a summary report of all employee emergency contacts under HR Reports on the main HR tab.
To Add an Emergency Contact:
- From the Payroll tab, click View Employees.
- Click the employee’s name.
- Click the HR Info link on the employee’s record > HR Info Page.
- Find the Emergency Contacts section. Click Add.
- Enter the First and Last Name of the emergency contact.
- Enter the primary Phone Number.
- Enter an optional Alternate Phone Number.
- Enter an optional Relationship to the employee.
- Click Save.
To edit an emergency contact, click the “Edit” link in the row of the contact to be edited.
To delete an emergency contact, click the red X in the row of the contact to be deleted.