Patriot PROFIT is cash-basis accounting software for NON-accountants. It’s incredibly simple, and it’s 100% online. It keeps track of all money going in and out of your small business. Use it to pay your bills, charge your customers, and receive money from your customers. It keeps track of everything for you. You can run reports and see who you paid, who paid you, and who still owes you money. You can give your accountant an organized record of every financial transaction your small business made during any time frame.
Accounting Software Pricing
- One price for unlimited use
- Free support
- 30-Day free trial
- No long-term contract
- Unlimited use. No long-term contract.
Accounting Software Features
Track Your Cash
Patriot PROFIT tracks the cash coming in and going out of your business, and organizes it in the right categories.
Pay Your Bills
Who have you paid? And who do you still need to pay? Print checks to your vendors and contractors.
Bill Your Customers
Need to invoice your customers? Want to see who has paid you? Want to see who still needs to pay you?
Receive money from your customers, and apply the money to the right product or service.
The IRS wants to know who you paid, how much, and when. Patriot PROFIT tracks all of this for you.
30-Day Free Trial
Try Patriot PROFIT for free for 30 days. We offer free setup and free routine support. Just call us at (877) 968-7147.
What is Patriot PROFIT?
Patriot PROFIT is simple online accounting software for the non-accountant. The more accurate term is, it’s cash basis accounting software that’s online. It’s not sophisticated, and it’s easy to use.
How does Patriot PROFIT work?
Patriot PROFIT keeps track of the money coming in and out of your business with an online checkbook. It uses simple, cash-basis accounting, meaning that activity is recorded when your business receives cash and/or when your business pays out money to someone. You can create and send bills to your customers, receive payments from your customers, and make payments to your contractors and vendors.
Why should I use Patriot PROFIT?
Most small business owners are not experts in accounting. Bookkeeper was created especially for small business owners, who just want to be able to track their income and expenses in one place. We will help you get set-up, for free. And best of all, it doesn’t use difficult-to-understand accounting terms!
- Checkbook Transactions
View all deposits and withdrawals to your accounts for any date range, including customer bill payments and payments to vendors.
- Category Activity
View all deposits and withdrawals for a specific category or group of categories, such as “Professional Fees” or “Sales Tax Due To Be Paid.”
- Unpaid Bills
View a summary of all unpaid bills you have created and sent to your customers.
- Customer Bills Detail
View a detailed list of customer bills, including the items on each bill. View both paid and unpaid bills, if needed.
- Customer Payment History
View the bill payments you have received from your customers, including the date of payment, and to which bills the payment was applied.
- Vendor Payment History
View all payment details to each contractor/vendor. The report shows the 1099 Type, account category, and amount for each check you have paid.
- Missing 1099 Information
View any paid vendors who are missing either an Employer Identification Number or Social Security Number. This information is needed to issue Form 1099 at the end of the year.
- Form 1099/1096 Summary
This report shows a preview of the information that will be printed for each vendor on Forms 1099 and the summary Form 1096. This is to help you confirm that all payments have been reported.
- Create your own product/service list with pricing and sales tax
- Create professional-looking bills to send to your customers
- Track incoming payments from your customers
- Apply customer payments to more than one bill
- Mark bills as paid
- Report on unpaid bills and bill detail
- Keep track of your money in as many accounts as you need
- Categorize your income and expenses
- View all deposits and withdrawals to your accounts
- Activity within Bookkeeper is automatically recorded in your checkbook
- Activity from Patriot’s payroll software, payroll tax service, and your other Patriot software/service fees can be optionally recorded in your checkbook
- Our reports are properly aligned and ready to print on IRS-preprinted forms.
- You can print an unlimited number of forms at no additional cost.
- Safely store forms by year and vendor.
- Pay an unlimited number of checks to independent contractors and vendors
- Easy 3-step payment process
- Create Form 1099-MISC at year-end for each vendor
- All features of Patriot’s 1099 software, Freedom 1099, are included in Bookkeeper
- We can help you get setup.
- We guarantee the accuracy of our calculations.
- We offer free customer support by phone, email, or chat.
- You can run payment reports for one or more vendors for any date range.